THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Some Pics For You

Hi Everyone,

I have a few pics for you.... but still forgot to take the pics of the mittens before they're put together. Anyhow here are a few I caught of my meow babies, and the work in progress on the square blanket. I'm getting bored with these colors now so I started a new one as this one is almost done.

Here's the kitties, my co-hosts.  Here's Mr. Harley about 4 mos old now....

Mom please.... you're interrupting my nap time.


Shadow: Alright Mom but hurry it up will ya?
Harley: You called, Mom?

Ms. Angel Asleep by the door



and last but not least here's the pic of the square blankie I've been working on. The yellow stripe was an accident but I like it. I thought I had bought mismatched skeins of yarn so I started on the yellow then after a couple rows found more of the crayon color to finish it that I knew I bought in the first place. Starting on a girl's version now. The pic doesnt really show the colors as well. Now if I can just remember to get a pic of those kids' mittens and post the changes to the pattern.....


Marla
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Your babies are so cute. We had 3 kittens dropped near us. We put out water, wet cat food, dry cat food. Fixed a nice place for them on our deck and in our shed/barn.We coud not catch them or trap them in our safe trap...they disappeared:(. I told Nan of your birthday wishes. It pleased her to no end for someone else to think of her. Love the blanket can't you just see a baby on its tummy looking at those wonderful colors.