THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

A pic I missed somehow ....

This pic was the main reason I posted the kitty pics..... I have NO idea how it got missed.... maybe blogger failed to upload, can't remember.  Anyway here's the missing one. I managed to catch 4 cats sound asleep all in a row...... From Front to back.... Cracker Jack, Harley, Shadow and Ginger.

Spoiled brats were all spread out between the kitchen and Living room so you couldnt get through without stepping on at least one of them. It's rare to catch them together like that. Only Angel was asleep by the door a few feet away, not part of the "pile".



Oh well at least they weren't on top of my crocheting!!

Marla
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Crochet with Raymond said...

Look at all those cats! Raymond would be terrified! he is a one cat wonder....
I enjoyed looking at the pics of nashville, I love seeing around where other people live, it's so different!
Finish that sock!
Then the other one!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX