THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Some Labor day pics for you

I did manage to catch a couple of pics on Labor Day... Although none of me or crochet. This is all you get right now since I've been busy working and fighting a nasty respiratory infection that isn't going away.

My ornery hubby  who hates having his picture taken..... finally got him to cooperate.


And a rather large leaf hopper crawling on the glass door.... couldn't get as good of a pic as I got a view of him from the inside but not bad.....




Now working on an afghan for a lady who waits on us at IHOP nearly every morning; her house burned on Labor day and was pretty much a total loss. Wish me luck as I'm slow at getting full size afghans done. I picked a pretty Mixed Berry color in HL's I Love This Yarn and a label pattern sort of a shell pattern. Only a bit fancier. May take a day or two off work and see if I can get rid of this nagging sinus/cough. Would give me some extra time to work on it anyway.

Marla
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: