THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nashville

Here's a few pics from my trip I promised well over three days ago...




ATT Building AKA the Bat Building
















Hard Rock Cafe Nashville- LP (Titans) field in background





Wildhorse Saloon Hostess Stand



















Wildhorse Dance floor- Line dancing lessons in progress



My friends Tammy and Lisa


Sorry guys the few concert pics I took turned out crappy.... we had great seats, about 30-40ft from the stage for George Strait and Reba but my camera isnt equipped for concert photos. The two of them were great as usual.... I'd never seen George before but he was very enjoyable if the music had been turned down about 20db or so.... and I'm literally deaf without my hearing aid and it was still too loud once he went on.

Lee Ann Wommack Opened for them and I thought I'd enjoy her show as she's normally a very pretty girl with a nice voice.... her performance was cut short and what she did was so bad half the people walked out til the next act went on. Her normally pretty hair was unkept and very stringy, not stage like or professional at all and her clothes were worn, baggy and sloppy. Not the norm for this lady at all- I hope the people seeing her know she can do much better and not hold a bad performance (I hope it's just one) against her.

Other than a respiratory infection I still can't get rid of the last of, it was all a very enjoyable weekend. Hope you enjoyed a few pics!
Marla
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

hillhill84Glad your safe at home! I am getting over the lung infection as well. Mr Noah gave me mine and the entire family hes so good to share. On your Roses and Angels: I got the shivers because similar things have happened to me some I have shared with very few people and some I hold just close to my heart.