THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 10, 2010

Where's Noah when you need him??

We need old Noah here to build us an ark. It's been raining since yesterday afternoon, now a soggy, wet mess. not fit for man or beast. Supposed to go to a concert in Nashville this weekend and meet a couple of friends and it's turning out to be a real disaster. First they moved the date, one friend isn't even staying with us (after that was the original plan) and the other friend is running straight into town then straight out after the concert.... not much to do in Nashville right now since Opry Mills is closed and most of the rest of the stuff is on the other side of town. Thanks a lot Gaylord for selling Opryland.... I could get lost in that place.

I've been having trouble finding padded hangers lately.... the type you'd hang a robe or lingerie on as our stores here don't carry them much anymore. They're the type I like to crochet around but they're scarce anymore.

Oh well looks like not many people on here today either.... gonna run do some crocheting before I gotta get stuff ready to go tonight so I can leave in the morning. May post from Nashville if I get bored.

Marla
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha I know the answer to your question..Noah is in my living room playing with a Indian Jones set on my coffee table watching The Discovery ch....thats my grandson's name. Girl you have your self a wonderful trip. You have been prayed for. Mimi