THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Reba's Family Recipes

I wanted to share with you some links I've found of Recipes that my favorite singer, Reba McEntire has shared from her family's kitchen over the years. A friend of mine has asked Reba.com to publish recipes she's shared with different magazines, organizations for cook books and the like. We'll see if they post them but in the meantime here's some I found online.

Reba's Beans and Tennessee Cornbread
Reba's Hot N' Chunky Chili
Reba's Praline Sweet Potato Casserole
Reba's Mexican Cornbread Casserole
Reba's Broccoli Casserole (Thanks Lisa!)

Susie Luchsinger's Corn Chowder (Reba's sister Susie- an awesome Christian Country artist)

We're still looking for Reba's Banana pudding and several other recipes she's shared.

2 comments:

LadyLinoleum said...

Hey Marla, thanks for stopping by my blog! I am adding you to my bloglines so I can blogstalk you too. LOL

~ Regina

Anonymous said...

http://www.recipezaar.com/12562 Broccoli Casserole