THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 27, 2005

Baby afghan and blogger photos



Here's a pic of the round ripple baby afghan I finished last night for a baby shower in a couple of weeks. Need to get working on both the house and turning some UFO's into comforghans or such.

I found out real quick I don't like the new blogger photo upload... the photos I posted look terrible, while if I post the original photo they look fine. Something's garbled between the communication. They need to improve something real quick if they're going to use this for blogger photo posting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blanket!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I've been desperately looking for a pattern for a round ripple afghan. Would you be willing to share your pattern with me? I would be glad to pay for copying and postage. Please, please, please!

Debbie Weed
TWENCH2003@YAHOO.COM