THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Coming up for air

Hi Everyone,

I'm still here- just buried in a sea of boxes, junk, wedding gifts, information... and fighting not to pull out my hair LOL.

You may see a little more of me before the wedding on Sunday but I won't promise. Sorry it's been a week but as you can imagine it's been nuts around here. Haven't even had time to crochet. I do need to get another water bottle holder made though to take thru Disney. Scott and I are leaving first thing Monday Morning after the wedding and will be back late next Sunday the 12th.

A lot got done today- spent most of the day at the mall, picked up gifts for my attendants and Scott's, took care of the info on the guys' tuxes- they are ready to be picked up soon as they are ready Thurs. or Fri., had Scott's ring re-sized, some gifts for ladies helping with the wedding and some things for my flower girls. While we were at the Christian bookstore by the mall, I found a little book I like called Life lessons to live by. I've just sneaked peeks at it... can't wait to read through it. Oh and shoes- picked up the girls' shoes. Now if I can just get one of the guys at church who operates the sound system....

Sorry this has to be short but it's 2am and I'm about to drop. Hopefully I'll get some little snippets of time to post between now and then. I'm sure I'll be full of details when I get back!

3 comments:

sara said...

don't pull out your hair! it would ruin the wedding pics! LOL!

Lulu said...

take it easy, just enjoy...

Mal Hsieh said...

Hi, this seems pretty cool! What you do is very cool. =)