THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 26, 2005

A Packing I Will Go....

You guessed it! Been packing more stuff for moving- and getting rid of too! Clothes, Crochet and sewing accessories, some of my Lee Middleton dolls and stuffed animals, you name it. Also have a small end table to move that will go between 2 recliners in my den.

Been up to my booth today too- lots of moving stuff around. My aunt's closing her booth so she gave me or Mom anything we wanted out of her booth so she wouldn't have to haul it. I took a few little knick knacks and a desk and a large bookcase about 4'X4' that I can put a lot of little stuff on. Had to move a ton of stuff around in my booth to make room for both. Now I have to go back tomorrow and take some of the stuff I have bagged to go in my booth for sale. Hopefully I can get some more out of here so I don't have to move it.

Hopefully we can move at least one or two pieces of furniture this weekend and try to get that over with. So much to move, so little time/space.

Back to packing- gotta round up some more boxes!

1 comments:

sara said...

Hey, just got back from visiting my sister! Sounds like things have gotten even more hectic! But you'll have fun in Florida!