THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 13, 2005

What I've been up to today...

Hmm Let's see.... Playing Memory, Watching Disney Channel, Playing Chutes and Ladders (well sort of anyway)....

Yep, you guessed it. I've had Carson again tonight while my cousin and family were at her graduation from college. Wasn't too bad except I had other thingsI needed to be doing. Like moving stuff. Bringing stuff from the house that should have gone in the Yard Sale today.

Yes, I've also been running another 2-day yard sale today. Not bad sales for as few customers as I've had. I was told there weren't many yard sales out today. Tomorrow should be fairly big though as Canterbury hills Subdivision next door to us is having their subdivision wide yard sale. Hopefully I can get rid of what's left. I brought down most of what was at the house that was of any value that needed to go. Sold a ton of towels!! Lord only knows how Grandma ended up with so many towels!!! I've never seen so many in my life- bet she had more than Wal-mart!

Hopefully tomorrow evening after the yard sale we can go to Linens N Things and use our gift cards to get new bedding. That's the main thing we're missing. That and carpet in the bathroom and bedroom. Oh and the programmable recipe crock pot I'm wanting. Still can't find it anywhere in town.

Since I've been running since about 7 this morning and I'm definitely NOT a morning person(!!!!), I'm about to check my boards, blogs etc. and go to bed for the night.

Will update more tomorrow hopefully!

1 comments:

sara said...

Hey Marla,
I'm just wanting to check in and let you know I haven't forgotten you! I'm just counting down the days 'til school is over!