THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 20, 2005

Movin on up

Well, not the Jeffersons but close....

The entertainment center from my room is gone, as is the small old sewing machine table (that used to be my grandmother's). Lots of little odds and ends, and more is being packed up and gotten ready to move.

Actually I should be at the house working... stuff's gotta be put up and more stuff gotta be brought back here for (hopefully) the final garage sale before I move. The rest of the stuff will go... well.. somewhere.... either my booth, goodwill, freecycle, etc. The big comforter can stay in a closet somewhere until sold but the rest- there is no room for. House is a good size for me and Scott but there isn't a ton of extra storage room.

Gotta find a bookshelf for my Disney VHS collection- we already have DVD shelves. I used to have all the Disney movies on VHS til they started putting out all the sequel movies- now I'm short a few. Added them to my wish list on Crochetville. Should make one for my website but no time for the next 3 weeks or so.

Also Wed. my cousin Missy and I got to get together and run around for the first time since she moved back here almost 10 years ago. Oh we see each other, but Wed. we met for lunch at Red Lobster, went to the mall, picked up my wedding dress, and took her and Carson (her son) by my house- neither had seen it yet. Four year old Carson gets out and promptly says "Hey- you don't live here!!" ROFL We had to explain this is Aunt Marla's NEW house and she's going to be moving to live with Uncle Scott who's going to be her new husband after the wedding. The kid's smart but I don't think he totally understands the concept of marriage. Anyway he spots Scott's plug n play video game system and wants to play. We just told him the tv was broke (it isn't hooked up at the moment) and he responded "You guys gotta get that fixed". ROFL- Kids...

Missy also talked me into going into Victoria's Secret... They have some beautiful stuff but MAN those prices!! I picked out a couple of sets for the honeymoon, but nothing too racy (I HATE strings and refuse to wear one!!) I told Scott (after we're married- before anyone gets offended) he can either settle for at least a little material in the back or take it off! Can't afford any of their bras though... man, those things were $38-48!! Anyone wanna get me some Victoria's Secret gift cards/certificates for the honeymoon???

Well, back to packing.... and vacuuming (dust and rabbit hair behind everything!)... and moving...

0 comments: