THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Another day, another dollar....

Well, after a decently successful one day yard sale (considering the tiny little bits of junk I sold for almost a steal just so I could get rid of it, and the few people we had- it turned out almost cold today!) I am about $90 richer. With the exception of the yard sale ad, about $80 (the remainder) will be going towards our honeymoon. I also had a duck visitor in the yard next to me while I was cleaning up.




With 2 weeks to the wedding, next week is going to be PACKED. Trying to pack and move, Scott has a Dr's appt Tuesday with my Dr., attorney appt. Tuesday (he's a friend and also a minister- he's the one who's marrying us), then hair appt. and pictures Wed. morning.... don't know what else is going on yet but I'm sure I'll be running my tail off... *checking to see if my tail is still there*

Hopefully Monday the payment will have posted to my credit card so I can book the reservations. We're going to be staying in Downtown Disney World. We decided not to spend as much on the hotel room (we can always get an expensive one next year when we have more $$ saved) and concentrate on things to do like the parks. Scott wants to drive over to Sea World and Universal too... We'll see... depends on how complicated it is. I remember some about Orlando highways but not a lot so we'll see how it goes.

OK now that most of the garage sale stuff is cleaned up, back to that junk pile..er.. my room that is. Lots of packing still to be done. *sigh* I'd love to sit and do some crocheting about now but I'm not Samantha the witch either- this stuff won't move itself.

1 comments:

Deneen said...

Marla-let me know what you're destashing and perhaps we can make a deal!

I don't believe in spending a lot on hotels when you go to Disney. We stayed in a two bedroom suite at the Seralago and it was about $80 a night. Disney, Universal and Sea World are expensive to get into, so I wanted to use the money for that. It was only 5 minutes from WDW.

Also, Orlando's road system was built around Disney, easy as pie to negotiate, you'll see!