THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Chasing my tail

No I'm not a dog or cat but I feel like one- Feel like I'm chasing my tail trying to get everything done and Mom isn't helping by creating more things for me to do.

I did go to LNT tonight and used all but about $10 of my gift cards- got my comforter, dust ruffle and sheets. Still don't have enough for the shams yet though. Hopefully I'll get some more LNT credit etc. between now and the wedding or shortly after. Now all I really need is my pillow shams, and the programmable recipe crock pot I'm after. Can't find it anywhere in town at the stores.

I've probably still got about 50 thank you notes or so to write and getting further behind every day- seems like every day we get another card with money or a gift card or someone sends a gift from somewhere. Not that I'm complaining about the gifts but all those notes... ugh! I'm writing a ton every day and still not finished.

I've GOT to dedicate at least one day this week to moving things- have a few small boxes packed up and that's it! I should have a whole truck load by now to take up there but I can't quit chasing my tail long enough.... Almost everything has to be done at once. Almost everything is done for the wedding except for picking out gifts for the attendants, bridesmaids' shoes and jewelry, picking up my dress Wed., and arranging the order of songs on the music CD. Oh yes and dropping the invitation off at the church so it can be put in the church bulletin.

So, even though I should be working on packing or thank you notes, I'm exhausted so I'm about to hit the sack. Soon as I turn the air down that is- my parents have it freezing in this house! Glad I still have a pair of winter jammies here at the house! BRRRR! Night all! Angel and I are going to bed!

3 comments:

sara said...

Remind me again, what's the date in June when you get married?

Anonymous said...

They have the programable crock pot on Amazon.com for $69.99. If some people did some paypal money to you, you could buy it up! I had never heard of that, but now I want one!

Marla said...

Wedding date is June 5th- not far away at all!!