THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Calling all Reba Fans and Recipe Buffs....

I'm on a mission. I'm looking for either Woman's World April 1996, or the recipe to Reba McEntire's Banana pudding. I have the mexican cornbread casserole, TN cornbread, Reba's Beans and some others. I'm especially looking for either that article or the recipe.

Actually I'll take any Reba recipes you have out there that she's shared at one time or another. Anyone out there willing to share the article or recipe? I'm planning to put up links to the others I've found. I hear she has quite a few recipes floating around that she's shared at one time or another out there.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soon a ya find the dang thing let me know LOL. I still haven't figured out a way to scan that article I have to where I can use it online.