THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 27, 2005

The first of many...

Pictures of Disney... and some stories/details.


Me and Scott at the Castle

I had to drag him into this picture- one of the photopass photographers took it using my camera. He hates having his picture taken so I had to bribe him into a few pictures.

Speaking of pictures I have a few on disk that someone took... still trying to see if there's one good enough to post. Most of them were pretty blurry. Haven't heard a word from the professional pictures yet.

Haven't really got much done on the house yesterday; Dinner after church consisted of Chong's buffet (my favorite chinese restaurant here in town) then trying to do some straightening out on my puter, then a nap then it was time to get Scott's lunch and stuff ready to go to work. Did get the dishwasher unloaded and most of the stuff put away, a few things moved around and some more rows done on the round ripple baby afghan I'm almost done with for a shower in a couple of weeks. Will definitely post a pic when I get it done. It's from New Crochet Basics.... I think.

Need to get my butt in bed as it's 4:30am and Scott will be home soon but alas; laundry awaits in piles that have outgrown the hamper.

I will leave you with one or two only halfway decent pictures from the wedding:

Putting the ring on his finger


Mr. and Mrs. Scott Potter



Ain't we cute??

5 comments:

sara said...

Scott is sooooooo tall!!! The picture on your blog page doesn't show the height difference! I warn you, tall men tend to forget and put important things on high shelves. Do not, I repeat, do not let him put up the groceries. LOL!!

The wedding pics are lovely. Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Marla,
Tell them about the wedding cake down the front of your dress. That is all icing. She is really flat chested.
Anonymous bystander....

Lulu said...

beautiful wedding pics

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Deneen said...

I never realized how teeny you are! How tall is Scott and how tall are you?

Sweet pics, can't wait to see more. You look beautiful!