THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 17, 2005

I'm baaaaack!!! Well sort of....

Hi Everyone!

I'm back but still buried under mountains of belongings, thank you notes, wedding cards, gifts and you don't even want to know what all.

Only one crochet related note to report: I did receive a wonderful package from Tandi on YarnExchange (on Yahoogroups). It contained several skeins of yarn and a package of Crystalite hooks (the smaller sizes). I love those things!!

Ok Two crochet notes: I do have my Yarn Exchange partner on Crochetville and will be checking that out and getting her likes and such soon.

To my secret pal who has been great with the cards and things- thank you! You're wonderful and I really enjoy hearing from you. Hmmm do I have you figured out?? Maybe... we'll just have to see. Even if I do have you figured out I'm not saying for sure!

The wedding came off great and a week in Disney world was great! Just makes me wish I was close enough to do that about once a week. I could take up a permanent space in Magic Kingdom. Even the days it rained, no other place I'd rather be!

As for wedding pictures, I do have a homemade CD of which some turned out good- stil waiting on the professional pics. Will put them up as time and all allows. Also pics from FL!

Right now we're so buried it may be who knows when before I come up for air and post again. On top of moving we pulled the stupid stunt of having carpet laid tomorrow in the bedroom and bathroom. Actually it was supposed to have been done before the wedding but the production on it got delayed so we're just now getting it done.

Must go as I owe 2 cats and a husband some attention, not to mention the mound of thank you's from AFTER the wedding I haven't touched. We don't even want to start on the piles of crap covering every room in my house except the two being carpeted.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments, support and prayers. Please do keep our new marriage in your prayers!

2 comments:

Deneen said...

Welcome home! I'm glad you had such a great time. Magic Kingdom is my fav too.

sara said...

Welcome Home! I bet you had a faulouse time in Disney World. It's may favorite place on earth, too.