THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Angel's new hangout...

Sara, have your cats been talking to mine??? Angel has now gone from the back of the chair (pushing me out as you showed Whitey doing) to laying by or in front of my monitor and playing with my mouse as Topper does. I kid you not:



Why DO cats just have to lay on/in front of your mouse and monitor?? Next she'll be chasing the cursor across the screen. Yet she pays not a bit of attention to my Marine Aquarium screensaver.

OK who's been giving Angel all these ideas? At least Smokey's too fat to get up here (either that or he hasn't discovered this spot yet).

2 comments:

sara said...

Can Angel read? Maybe she read about Topper? She is really such a beauty!

I don't know what to tell you. Cats always seem to know exactly what is going to annoy their humans that most. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I imagine Angel wants to see her mama and her mama is in front of the computer....................just like here. Charlie loves to walk across the desk while I'm on the computer.