THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Yarn Yarn and Yarn

I've got too much yarn. And this time, that isn't a good thing. My living room, back room, truck you name it are just about full. Some of it is reclaimed yarn to sell, some of it is mine and some I have reserved for charity that needs to go out. I just need a good size box.

I'm going to work today on getting some of it skeined, photographed and posted on Etsy if I can get all that done between work. I bought a travel size niddy noddy for winding skeins but not sure if thats going to do the job on some of my bigger skeins or not.

Meanwhile I'm trying to clear out my etsy shop too so if you see anything under MeowCreations you'd like please do let me know. I'm offering 10% off my entire shop until Valentine's day. Need to make room for some of this yarn! And to walk thru my house.

OK off to see if I can't get something done, not much is happening on the net last few days. Later all and keep in touch!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: