THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Etsy Sale and Goodwill

As part of my decluttering, I am offering a 10% off Sale on everything in my Etsy shop, under the name MeowCreations- link is below. I gotta get some of this stuff outta here.

Several more things have gone into a flat rate box for Relief Share and will fit it all in best I can. Still more is going to goodwill and I have to stay out of their shop for a while- have brought more sweaters and things home than I can unravel lately. Need to post some of the yarn to Etsy.

2 baby cocoons are almost finished, just lack a few rows each. Will post pictures when they are done, I promise. Link to pattern is here. If you want to make one or more I'm sure they'd love it! These are for a 5-8lb newborn and are used instead of recieving blankets. Ok all now to see what else I can get done before work this afternoon.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: