THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 17, 2011

Recycled yarn and Etsy and pics

WHEW!! After a wild week with Scott being home with his neck hurting, I finally am getting him back to work tonight. I did take about an hour or less and listed some yarn and recycled yarn on Etsy. I much need to move some of my items on there.

Got one sweater fully unraveled, orange 100% wool and got six hanks out of it. They will be for sale after washing. Working on a pretty off white sparkle acrylic/cotton blend now.

Maybe now I can also have time to work on my charity things like baby stuff and cocoons for Relief Share. Have some other things needing mailing off too if I can just get those boxes in my truck to go to mailbox.

OK unfortunately I have to get ready to go back to work but will leave you with some pics I took, mostly of things for sale on Etsy.










Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

You have been a busy little bee. I am all in but my shoe laces (food shopping). I need to do somemore charity knitting. Like you that is my first love.