THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Etsy, Washer and Dryer and Recycling yarn

Good afternoon all-

Itenerary for the day:

Eat Breakfast, List some spare yarns on Etsy, work on that sweater I'm froggin, I have a package to mail before work today (YUCK!!- but they don't pay for staying home.) then I have to buy a blue t-shirt to go over my long sleeve because I forgot my work clothes at home before I came down. Figures. And with gas $3 a gal, I'm not wasting the gas to drive back to the house then back to Southside of town. Or the time.

Listed a few yarns on Etsy, will do more tomorrow and Fri when I get all my pics taken and as time allows.

I hope to have some recycled yarn on Etsy soon, both from sweaters and from UFO's that the yarn was lost, discontinued, pattern lost, etc. Another mission: GET SOME OF THIS CRAP OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! You can't walk thru it right now between a husband who puts stuff wherever he drops it, my stuff laying all over, Christmas stuff needing to be put up.... well you get the idea.

On top of that, I have a new washer and dryer coming tomorrow so I gotta clear them a path and get stuff off the old ones. Something I'd been wanting for a long time and with Christmas $$ we finally made it happen. Now to learn to use all the bells and whistles...

OK a froggin' I go..... giving hands a rest from crocheting for a bit by unraveling- it's actually fun! Later all!

Have a great week!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: