THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Another cocoon in progress

Well, two finished (One picture taken, one to go and both to be posted) and another one I frogged and redid to match the size needed in progress, yet another one just started in a pretty purple simply soft yarn. I'd love to make this a picture blog every day but my limit of time doesn't always permit like I would like.

I've gotten stuck on these cocoons lately. A newborn size requested by the hospital is 16" around by 16" long, or 8" around by 16 long. The softest of acrylic yarn is required whether worsted weight, sport or baby. Relief Share's blog has a good bit of detail as well as knitting, crochet, and sewing patterns to make these as well as sizes needed. These are used for newborns rather than receiving blankets in the hospital and at home.

Nothing going on in blogland or otherwise on the net today so off to spend my precious hour or two before work crocheting and playing with yarn! I updated some of my ETSY shop which now has a 10% off sale thru Valentine's day. Enjoy!!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: