THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Froggin and Thanks Mimi!

Hi Everyone,

Hope your new year is going great. Mine would be except for that darn thing called work that keeps interrupting my crocheting and yarn play time. What am I up to now? Recycling yarn. Yeah, you heard me. Recycling yarn from my projects I now pick up and say "What the heck was I thinking??", Thrift store sweaters, UFO's that have long since lost the pattern or yarn that was to go in them was discontinued or lost. While most people hate Frogging, I've been doing plenty of "Rip-it-ing".

Also a huge thanks to Mimi for testing my Preemie/Small Newborn cocoon pattern. The picture is up on her site and it's adorable and according to her came out exactly to size.

OK I'm going back to that lovely teal brushed acrylic sweater I'm froggin for the yarn!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Of course you can use my picture. It is sweet isn't it. They never had these in the day. I would have made them for my kids.