THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Cocoon Charity Request

I have a request for the cocoons or any items you make from my blog or website, especially baby:

Please send these items first and foremost to Relief Share as they need lots of baby and charity items and the hospital there and crisis center use lots of cocoons. Lots of warm items are needed, primarily baby and children's items but adult items can be used as well. If you crochet or knit, acrylics work well for baby items.

Thanks Everyone!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Thanks for this site and a reminder. the yellow cocoon is in a box I hope to add to. I have some things I have promised and then I will try to fill the box up. I needed a new place to donate.

Marla said...

Thanks Mimi! This is run by a friend of mine of several years and well worth the time and effort- they help many babies and families who aren't otherwise helped. Not just a baby charity, but that's the majority of what they help is babies, families in need and hospitals. It's worth checking out!