THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Well, I asked for it!

Seems like I got my wish- was wishing it'd come a good snow so I wouldn't have to work! We've got a couple inches so far and it's beautiful though messy driving. Here's outside my dad's house, it's a mess but very pretty.







Hope Everyone is staying warm. Only one problem- I forgot my crocheting so will have to settle for whatever I have here to work on.


Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering the same with the crocodile stitch. I asked around and found out it's called ponto escama (which I think it means point scale...I think)so if you look up the name you'll find videos on how to do the stitch and the chart for it. It's in Portuguese. I just thought I spread the word since I was having trouble looking and thought somebody out there was having trouble as well, Merry Christmas.-the sailor's wife

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Seems like KY got dumped on this time around! Can't wait to see pics of what you have been working on lately. :)

Mimi said...

We didn't get any snow, but they say we are in for it Wed. afternoon. If we do we are stuck here. We are in hilly country so no going out for us. Food and wood is stacked up so we are ok. Working on the orange scarp between coughs :) Hugs Mimi