THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Blogging among other things

Hi all,
 
a nice day off hopefully I can finish Christmas shopping today. Not much left to get done, just a couple little things and picking up a weather station of my dad's for Christmas. It's the only thing I can think of he hasn't got or already bought that he'd enjoy.

I've heard several of you talk about your blogs being boring, or not having much crochet to talk about. Of course I Enjoy reading the crochet aspect but I enjoy hearing about everyone's personal lives and other crafts too. The only blogs I get bored with? The ones that show a finished object and don't share any details about it or share any patterns or personals. Just a picture with a caption. Now that's boring. If you guys just pop in now and then to say hi everyone, I like reading that too and knowing what everyone else is going thru. Noone's life is perfect but everyone's is interesting.

Those of you who don't want to blog anymore, good luck, but I enjoy your blogs or I would not read them. Please don't think yourselves boring because not every post is crochet. Or knitting or whatever your craft is. We're all friends so please do drop in here and there to say hello and let us know.

I gotta run so bye for now.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Your blog is so pretty. It makes me want to sing Christmas songs. Down with the coughing stuff WP. has BUT my hips and knees are getting better. Next year no wood hauling ,stacking for me. :) I Quit! I may fire my blog back up after the first of the year. I can now sit with no pain in my chair . I am so happy and thankful to God.