THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Any Testers?

Hi all,

since I am short on time at the moment, can anyone test the cocoon pattern for small newborns on my previous post and let me know how the measurements come out? I revamped my larger one I was working on and the measurements came out right but haven't worked the whole thing start to finish. Let me know if you have to use a G hook instead- I crochet sort of tight.

If anyone has time to do this, I'd appreciate it and would appreciate a picture even more- your credit of course.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Marla I will test the pattern as soon as I finish the fingerless gloves I have on the needles . I have one done and cast on for the next one. They are for my DIL's father. I have to get them done for her she rarely asks me for anything. I will then start on the cocoon.I will try to get it done by Monday.

Marla said...

Thanks Mimi!