THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Hat to match baby cocoon and freezing here

Brrrrr!! How many of you are freezing your tails off the last few days?? Good staying inside crocheting weather which I can't really do. Work calls today for a while anyway and still stuff to be done. Christmas shopping is almost done with the last being done this weekend after Scott and I both get paid. Just got to pick up my dad's, a couple small things and the baby bathtub for the baby I was talking about and get his stuff to Walmart.

Didn't get much done last night, went to bed early sleepy and ears bothering me... probably sinuses. I'll really be glad when Scott gets a break or off straight nights one or the other so I can at least spend some time with him. I rarely get to see him.

One thing I almost have done (but don't have a picture of either yet) is a baby hat, beanie style to match the baby cocoon I made up the pattern for. I have tons of yarn, just not enough time. This thing called work is for the birds- it doesn't involve crochet!! LOL Oh well, it is slow out this morning so I'm hoping work will be a little slower- they've about killed me the last couple weeks.

Gotta go time and things to do slipping up on me! Hope everyone has a great day, its dead so far in blogland today. Hope everyone is feeling better!!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: