THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Etsy sale and Christmas wishes

Hey what a great way to open my email! To an Etsy sale of $20.00! Cool considering most of my stuff listed on there is like $5-10. I'll try to get it sent out Thursday but if not will have to be after Christmas. It was 2 skeins of Epais yarn from Hobby Lobby that has been taking up much room ever since I bought it then thought, "I'm not sure I like the project I was going to do with it after all". Merry Christmas to someone!

In fact, Merry Christmas to you all. I'll try to take some pics of works in progress tomorrow if time allows or as soon as time allows. I know I have a new digital camera coming for Christmas- hopefully it will show colors better than my old cheap one. Even though our Christmas will be small this year it should be nice- just close family and maybe a couple of neighbors who may come over.

Nice to hear from everyone from Pammy, Alice and Raymond of Crochet with Raymond (We love you too Raymond!) and everyone I've missed and last but most especially great to hear from my good friend MIMI!! May your family be blessed with good health and a wonderful Christmas and I can't wait to see your grandson in his orange SCARP!!

I'll be back before the big day but hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas season. Always pray for those who are having trouble this Christmas. (Notice I didn't say HOLIDAY!!)

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: