THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Rain and Ribbit!

OK So I'm being silly.

It's about 40 something here and raining. Hard. Nasty- I'd rather have the cold temps, snow, anything but a nasty cold rain. It'll probably freeze tonight making the roads slick and I have to work late. And since they mentioned snow/ice, people will be crazier. Great. Why can't work be crochet by a warm fire? OK enough- I sound like my mother. I really WOULD rather be crocheting and getting some of this yarn that is all over the place worked out. I was going by Hobby Lobby today but between the nasty weather and the fact I have too much yarn (Is that possible??) I didn't.

In the works in crochet? 2 baby cocoons, a loom knit hat and other various projects a couple of which may get frogged. The hat got frogged that I was crocheting and turned into a baby cocoon starter. (That's why the ribbit- the frogging.)  I like those lately although I wouldnt use one myself, a lot of the charities and hospitals are calling for them. Sometimes I like my patterns and making them up better than I would like the product myself if someone gave it to me.

Off to try to crochet a bit before work maybe. Please remember the Heisers in your prayers, my parents' neighbor Tony died this morning. Ginger and Cracker Jack came from them, and they still have their sister, Nome. Hope everyone is getting over bugs and having better weather than us. I asked for a bunch of SNOW you stupid mother nature- NOT RAIN!! GET IT RIGHT!!! LOL

Now someone go crochet something I would since I am strapped for time. LOL Later all!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: