THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Perfect Template

Yarn and a kitten- how perfect for me! I was looking for something different after Christmas for my template and didn't like much else I found... was looking through the animal section and BAM! This one hit me like a ton of bricks. It just had to be. A kitten curled up in a ball of yarn.... how cute and appropriate.

For those of you who don't know, I have 5 felines myself. I keep most of my yarn put up in the back room so there isn't a ton of cat hair, claws, etc. in it and they do try to sneak in from time to time when I'm going in and out. Very seldom do they make it and usually get caught and removed immediately. "But MOOMMMMM, you go in there- why can't I go with you???"

I do have a new toy I got for Christmas if I can just find the time to use it.... a new digital camera! Right now there are no pics of the cats, yarn room, projects, etc. mainly for lack of time and the fact the house is a mess you don't want to see. I'll get some cleaning up done once hubby goes back to work from vacation (or supposed to be) this week. Off 2 days and he already is talking about going back. Geez. MEN.

OK I'm off on my day off to do a little surfing, mail an etsy package, and some crochet and maybe a nap. Not necessarily in that order. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: