THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Brrrrr.......

Are the rest of you freezing too? We woke up to a frigid 16 degrees this morning. No snow or anything but we're freezing our butts off around here. Would be a good day to stay in and crochet on my day off except I have to run a couple errands and I have a lady doing some work at the house while Scott's asleep so I have to go back and pay her. After dropping off some fleece pajama pants to be cut off and hemmed for my short legs, maybe I'll get some time to myself to crochet. Lord knows I need it!

Hope everyone is staying warm and getting over their bugs! Hoping to come back to some more postings in blogland this afternoon! Take care all!!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: