THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Almost Ready for Christmas

Well, the shopping is done (except for one last minute thing and the mashed potatoes and rolls for Christmas dinner) and the last gifts will be wrapped today. Depending on when my Vet is in the office, a poinsetta and bottle of wine will be delivered to him. One short trip to post office and Wal-mart this morning. Of course there's no tree at my house this year- we've both worked too much to get it out much less decorate it. There are a few decorations spread about but not much this year for lack of time in our busy schedules.

Seems our family dinner had dwindled down to just 5 of us as the rest of the family had other family to eat with then my aunt from Nashville decided she would be able to come in Christmas day this year as she'd usually had to work. A couple of Neighbors who just lost their husband and father will be invited, not sure if they'll come but they'll be asked anyway.

Seems blogland is dead this morning- everyone must be out doing Christmassy things. I'm trying a new experiment in my spare time- using my knitting loom and double yarn and going to see how a cocoon comes out that way. Will let you know how that comes out.

Scott has been on Vacation last week, has to work 3 days this week then off til the New Year. He sure deserves a rest. He doesnt think he is getting much for Christmas but he has plenty of surprises coming. A couple things he wanted I told him we couldn't afford then some other things he forgot about.

Well, I'm off to wrap and do last minute or so things- hope everyone has a great day getting ready for Christmas!



Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

My dear I just wish you and all of yours a Merry Christmas and the happiest New Year ever. You are so precious I pray God will just bless you so richly. hugs Mimi