THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Wow- 3 in one day!

Another two etsy sales... yarn and a pattern book! From no sales to three in one day is pretty exciting. Now I need to package those up to be sent to the buyers. I'm not exactly rich though LOL gonna have to sell several more items to see a difference in the profit. Some of them I'm just glad to get out of the house. Crochet and supplies don't seem to sell well around here... and when it does noone wants to give anything for it.... maybe 50 cents for a potholder or a couple dollars for an afghan. Heck you can't even buy the yarn for that!

Well, off to shrimp for supper so I have to go see if I can help my dad- he's the cook tonight. Later all!! Nice to hear from everyone!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: