THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gathering Newborn Boy Items

I'm in the process of gathering Newborn items for a little boy I "adopted" from an Angel Tree this year. Apparently he's a newborn and his mom's main wish for him are blankets (That I can definitely do!) and a baby bathtub. Gonna see what else I can gather up. So far I have an afghan, a teether, a bunny, a baby's first Christmas ornament for a boy and a bib. The rest I'll have to make or buy but get this.... they only put the trees out yesterday- they want the items back by Dec. 11th!! Geez.

In my quest for boy items, I went to raid my stash only to find that most of the things I had..... were GIRL items/colors. I definitely need to make and gather some boy things. I've either handed them all out or donated them or found way too much girl stuff/patterns.

Better get crackin' on some boy things or find some cheap one of the two.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice of you to help the Angel Tree. My kids were on it a few times when they were very young and I was in nursing school.

That's not very long. I think it's so they can know what they have coming.

Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

Mimi said...

I am still here. My hips and knees are gving me fits ( can't go to the computer room for very long), but I am a little better. The past few days I was able to get a few things done. Took the
stomach flu/coughing thing. Now honestly as I am getting better I am trying to think if I even want to blog anymore. I just love your layout.... your a real sweetheart Marla...thanks for caring that means a lot to me.PS Sadie died had her as my shadow for 15 1/2 years.