THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

YUCK! I'm glad some of you are enjoying wonderful weather today- we have a COLD rain here.... it's about 40 degrees and WET all over. Perfect weather for staying inside which I can't do :0(

After I finish my coffee and browsing (I'm at IHOP as usual) it's off to Hobby Lobby then to the post office- I have an ETSY sale or two to mail and to re-mail a check the stupid post office either is very late on or has lost. Staerting to hate them but they are cheaper in most cases than UPS.

Please excuse the bad typing, my laptop isn't cooperating either. I spent part of my birthday $$ last night- got Reba McEntire's new CD and A CHRISTMAS CAROL in Blu-ray and bluray 3-d. We'll see if that 3d works or not- i've been told yea and nay. should be good either way.

THEN to work on my latest creation- one of these baby coccoons everyone is oohing and aahing over. I don't like them and wouldn't use one but apparently someone does. Seems to me like it'd be a pain to get on and off the baby, and would be very messy with a diaper mishap while the baby was inside, or if the baby spits up (sometimjes ALL OVER the place) and you have to get it off quick. BUT some of the charities are calling for them and they are all over ETSY so I'm going to try it.

Taking a bit of a break from that triangle crocodile stitch pattern I'm working on- almost got it but still working on where to put the increases. I don't know if it's similar to the pattern out there as i haven't read it but this one regardless will be my own creation from looking at a picture. Not bad if I do say so myself.

Have fun everyone and stay warm and dry wherever you are! Crochet the day away!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: