THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 08, 2010

I'm Back! and Pet Peeve

I'm back!! decided to post a few more thoughts. I've a major pet peeve- especially lately.... Patterns and creations that look like a 4 year old did them. Now that's fine if it was made by a preschooler.... but I'm seeing tons of patterns out there and creations on etsy and on blogs that are so crappy I'd be ashamed to put my name on them. They look like thy were done in Preschool. *off my soap box*

They do have some wonderful creations however both in blogs and on Etsy. Nancy's Crochet (I forget her blog name at the moment) is always very nice as is Pammy Sue's of Scottys Place and Alice of Crochet with Raymond. And several others I can't think of so don't feel hurt if your name wasn't mentioned.

Knitting is catching on but there's still tons of crochet out there that's worth taking a peek at.

Gonna have to run- battery is about gone in my laptop, gotta go plug in somewhere. Later guys!!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

LadyM said...

I've been to your blog several times since you changed to "purple on purple". Suggestion- please make the text darker, or a different color?? It's *very* hard to read with the "tone on tone" you've got now.... :(
I have to agree about the *crap* I'm seeing "on the market" on etsy and e-bay (under crochet items).I know I don't do much of the "fancy stitxhes", but I can make better than what I've seen !!!

I do *adore* your site/patterns/blog. I try and *stop in* every couple of days....:)

*hugs*

LadyM