THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 05, 2010

Photos to add- Queen Anne, Etsy

Now that I have my camera and chip accessible, here's the photos I couldn't post earlier.

Queen Anne's Lace Scarf I finished last night- Now in my Etsy shop for sale




Some items I have for sale on Etsy

Interweave Crochet Accessories Special Edition magazine


Light green dishcloths


Christmas Hotpads


Crochet fingerless gloves w/flower


Holiday socks Ladies' Size 9-11


Now to start another Queen Anne's scarf for a gift if my hands will allow it. I'm sore all over from having to pick up stuff and the first of the month people are shop, shop, shopping. Dreading having to go in tonight and all day tomorrow as people will be wall to wall. And customers have been really hateful last week or so too. Oh well, there's bills to be paid, so off to work I go. Sure wish work was crocheting and internet LOL.

By the way, the kitties say MEOW! to everyone!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: