THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 05, 2010

Working like a dog and shipping

Hi Everyone,

Right now I feel like I'm working like a dog.... having to go in to work somewhere around 1-10 or 2-11 or some odd shift nearly every day not leaving much time to get anything else done. So pardon if the crochet department and Etsy and blogging are a bit slow. Not that I'm not grateful for the hours, I just need some ME time where I'm not too worn out to do anything I enjoy.

I'm getting a couple of Etsy orders ready to ship, got one scarf finished but lack of time and too tired right now to post pictures and get them edited. Will come soon hopefully. Still got a few charity projects going in the back ground but no tah-da yet.

Here's a few of the things I've posted on Etsy lately:

Christmas/valentine fur edged socks
Christmas potholders
Interweave Crochet accessories magazine
Crochet fingerless gloves w/flower

and I have several more. Take a look if interested.

For now I gotta go by the insurance office and take care of a (late) bill that's late because they didn't send me the  invoice, and I got the late notice the day before it was due (tomorrow) when it said notice sent Oct. 19th. Hmmph Our mail isn't that slow. Gotta run all- chat later.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: