THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cocoon pattern and pic coming soon

Hi all,

I mentioned I'm having a Thanksgiving sale on my Etsy shop, one thing that will go on there (maybe not before Thanksgiving) is my pattern I came up with for a newborn cocoon and working on the hat pattern now. Soon as I finish the hat pattern it will be put into a MS Word file and up on my Etsy shop.

hehe you'll have to wait til then for pics.

Rain rain today and off to work early (for me that is, I'm used to working late). Nasty weather today- muich better for staying inside and crocheting. But no such luck- full schedule all week at work. Hardly even time to crochet. Have a great Thanksgiving all!!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: