THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Of Cats, Crochet, and patterns

Morning Everyone,

now that I have a couple days off I'm going to see if I can't get a little crocheting done, some patterns posted, and a little relaxing. Trying to get out the door this morning around a grouchy husband and 5 mischevious cats was like pulling teeth. Well, 4 mischevious cats anyway.

Poor Angel is 8 years old, has bladder and kidney probs and is probably on her last legs. Everytime I think she isnt going to live much longer, she perks back up and seems to be fine, then gets in a slump again. As long as she can go eat, drink and get to her litter box I guess she's hanging in there. She still comes to see me when she's out then goes back under her table by the heat vent. The rest of them are a 3-ring circus by them selves. Harley loves socks and drags them out all over- Shadow's a lap boy and getting fat, the other two are running around like banshees..... it's crazy but I love it.

I've not had time to work much on patterns lately but did manage to finish one small newborn or large preemie size cocoon I'll post my pattern for before I go back to work if I can get to the puter later. Please 'scuse my typing- the laptop doesnt want to cooperate.

The crocodile stitch pattern is still being worked out, bout got it but not really totally figured out or perfected yet. Soon as I do I'll share my interpretation.... not like these stingy designers who won't share their patterns. Hmmph! I've worked out somewhat of a triangle with it but I'm not sure I like it- a little too tight. Not sure if it's the yarn or the hook or me or what.... may try a little different and see if it works.

OK since it's getting colder by the minute here (39 and falling) I'm going to go somewhere and curl up warm with my crochet hook. Hope everyone is having a great day! Thanks all for sharing your patterns!





Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: