THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Yarn Yarn everywhere!!

I've been following the Stash-busting trend lately.... the phase where your stash of yarn gets so big you simply have to use most of it/get rid of it and here's the important part.... NOT BUY MORE til most if not all of it is gone. Of course among us yarn addicts it will never ALL be gone. Either way I'm using as much as I can and trying to see if there's any more "adult" yarn I can give to the lady who makes things for the nursing homes here. Yarn Yarn everywhere!!

Most of what I've been working on is baby things... a teardrop granny afghan I may rip out if it doesn't straighten up... it wants to be a "butterfly" meaning the corners are turning out larger than the sides. Also some more little t-shirts and things I'll send to babies in need. Enough crocheting for now, my hands are sore! And it's bath time!

I've also got a job interview tomorrow- nothing big, just our local Sam's club but it would be a little extra money coming in. Wish me luck!! Scott's also trying to find something different so I've been having to leave the phone lines open during the day for that.

Well, Angel is waiting for me in the next room so I'd better go keep her company so she doesn't get lonely!!

0 comments: