THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 13, 2006

Warm outfits

Since it's turning much colder in most parts of the US (SNOW in some places!!!) I've been busy making little sweaters, gowns and outfits. Hard to believe they are letting babies go home from the hospital in nothing but a diaper and blanket often because they have nothing else. When I had my chapter here of Newborns in Need, we'd get a call and find that most of the time not only did a baby not have enough- it had nothing or almost nothing. I've not spent any extra money lately with money being so tight- I have plenty of yarn, now if I can just come up with the gas money or postage money to send this stuff off. I know it will be distributed different places where it is needed.

Gotta run for now- see if I can't make some extra $$ to catch up on some of these darned bills.

0 comments: