THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 16, 2006

Just Checking In

Not much to blog about tonight, just finished a couple dishcloths for my mom for a Christmas present and working on another baby pattern- hopefully one to submit to a publisher. Wish me luck!!

Brrr.... in the 50's today and already it seems like freezing!! Reminds me to get to work on some more warm goodies!! Scott's so hot natured, he's about to freeze me out of here!

Gotta run... got a baby project or two to work on!! Not to mention a living room or two to clean up!!

Marla

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Hey Marla its Mimi thanks for stoppin by my place. It is getting cold here Weepaw has make a fire tonight and banked it up till morning. I can't stand the thought of babies not having warm blankets and sweaters either.So I donate as well and next year maybe even more.