THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Surviving on yarn and crochet and Angel

Well it's been almost a week and I'm surviving here at my dad's. At least I have my crochet and computer to keep me company. I'm missing Scott and the cats though. Speaking of cats, I will soon be down to 4- my poor baby Angel has just about seen her last days. She's almost 9 and has had kidney problems for a long time. She's lived a very spoiled life, and until recently slept or sat with me every minute. I finally had to keep her off the bed or furniture due to her not always making it to the litter box on time. In a way, I'm hoping she passes before I get back home. That sounds bad but it's not something I want to see. I sure will miss her- we have 4 others but none has been my baby like she has. Here's an older pic of her. She was pretty when she was younger. Still was up til a couple or three weeks ago.



I've been surviving on yarn... making some cotton things to put in my Etsy shop and didn't like any of the patterns out there for a Shower Scrubbie or Pouf so I'm making my own. Gotta get ready for work in a bit. I hate having to depend on someone else to take me and pick me up. Hopefully my truck will be ready soon. Have a great day all!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: