THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Post-Christmas cleanout and Lavender Washcloths

I'm stuck at my dad's for the week while my truck is being fixed from a deer running into it back in Oct. So, along with some crochet, I'm helping him today go thru some of the massive Christmas stuff my Mom had amassed and seeing what we will never use again or neither of us wants to keep. She would never go through it and there's stuff that was outdated years ago.

I've also been working on a dishcloth/washcloth and discovered the purple cotton yarn I'm using is also lavender scented. This will go more than likely in my Etsy shop along with my other goodies, things are slow right now after Christmas. I like the scent but think it's stopping me up a bit. Haven't decided, may make some scrubbies or a spa set out of it.

Hours are short at work during Jan. and while I'm enjoying the extra time off it isn't good on my pocketbook or paycheck. Thank Goodness Scott is getting Overtime til further notice. Like I said good time to get some crocheting done and do some cleaning out on the house this month. I've gotten a dent made but that's about all. Should be more posts to come this week.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Your new look on your blog is so pretty. We are painting and I took a little break. I finished another sweater and I am working on the hat very cute so far. It will be awhile before I can finish it..I can barely move my arms. I always wondered about the scented cotton yarn. Enjoy your time with your dad. Hugs Mimi