THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Back home again and Eco Friendly projects

Well the truck is fixed and I'm back home again- glad to be back home but that means not as much internet exposure either. I'd love to move (let's just stop at move) to some place where I could get internet a little cheaper. There's only one carrier that comes thru for high speed where I live and they want an ungodly amount for their internet service, never mind the phone line. I could do dialup cheaply at home but that takes FOREVER and is always cutting you off so it isn't worth having.

In between working and cleaning my stuff out of my house and my dad's den where I was staying and always keep a little something to work on, I've been working on a few Eco-Friendly projects. I've got one set done with a shower scrubbie (small one), washcloth and face scrubbies that will go in my Etsy shop and working on a market bag. Along with the cup cozies I've already got in there. I need to work on some mug cozies- I need one of my own to take to IHOP in the mornings with me, that coffee cup is hot when I first grab it.

I'd like to be working on my own pattern for a market bag of some kind, I have some ideas but haven't got to sit down and do it yet. Pictures to come of some projects soon as I can get them taken and posted. Etsy has been dead lately.

Should be back later with a pic or two or more. Eye candy coming!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the background on your blog -- now I have to browse around and see what I've missed.

The pattern for the little baby outfit is one from www.justcrochet.com. Heather has some of the cutest baby patterns you have ever seen. I have most of them and love them all to bits. They are in UK terminology but I found it easy enough to convert and she gives you the information you need with each pattern.

Marla said...

Thanks Bev! I enjoy your blog and appreciate you stopping by. Thanks for the link to the pattern.