THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Patterns coming... just be patient

Sorry to keep you in suspense LOL but These patterns are waiting on the sample items to be finished from them and pictures made of them. I have 2 baby patterns written out, for the most part at least. One is a blanket and the other is a hat. That's all I'll say for now!

One of my next projects will be a sweater from a pattern I received from a dear friend, I can't wait to try it but the only thing that bothers me is this pattern is for 6mo and up. I like making mostly newborn stuff. After I get this pattern down I may find a way to minimize it for Newborns or at least 0-3mos. Will all depend on time.

Now off to crochet a bit before I have to go help my dad take the dog to the groomer's then work later.

Watch for these patterns. I'll post them soon as I can get samples made of these patterns!!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: