THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 21, 2012

The 2 Year Old Bag of Doughnuts

OK now that I have your attention.....

We just came back from Walmart as Scott was nice enough to take me after dinner to get the colors of cotton yarn I needed. I got them all for $1 plus a few extra just to spite Michaels who never restocks or orders more of something while it is on sale. Did I mention they burn me up??? Anyway I got my yarn for the $1 price. SO THERE MICHAELS!

Anyway While there I see Scott talking to one of the other cashiers. He has several bags of those snack cake type doughnuts in his hand.

"What have you got hon?"

"This Bag of doughnuts is 2 years old!!"

"It's WHAT???" I know this is not possible as this is my store I work in.
"LEMME SEE THAT!"

Apparently after the due date of Feb 5 there is some 5 digit serial no ending in 2010. It took the service desk and 2 CSM's to convince him that this was not the year of the expiration date and that the number had nothing to do with the expiration and that the doughnuts were NOT 2 years old.

MEN!!! I love him but I have no idea what to do with this one of mine. I told him if he wanted to look like an idiot that was fine but don't do it in my store or with me with him so I don't look like an idiot. I'm headed home shortly and he is already home after he dropped me off no doubt enjoying his 2 year old bag of doughnuts. I'm going home and enjoy some of my yarn.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

LOL atleast he was a good shopper and looked at the expiration date. Good score on the yarn. Do love those com ads so Michaels helped in a way;) Hugs MIMI