THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Progress on the rug

Wow this rug is moving fast... would be even faster if I didn't have to stop and go to work LOL It measures about 17"X27" at the moment. I plan to do some others but one thing at a time.... plus I need another Q hook or two when Hobby Lobby puts another coupon or sale out. I like their colored hooks and they're cheap. No boring blue Q hooks.

Here's the latest pics with the light blue added on. What ya think? It's taken 1 and a half sheets stripped so far, one full and one queen size.



Oh well, no rest for me (though badly needed), I'm off for work in a bit.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Rug is looking good. Will give you a heads up and our cel-phone# so you can find at the Mall:) hugs

Planet Penny said...

Thank you for calling in to Planet Penny and leaving your lovely comment. Your kind words are so appreciated. A rug like yours is on my wish list, one day I'll have time!
Penny x